Margy Gates, 83, exceeds her last 2 years of income in 3 months, moves art studio online
Mid-summer 2015, we landed our first paying client, Margy Gates, an 83 year old artist, who with our marketing help made the front page news of the Ventura County Star (article below).
After 35 years, Margy closed her art gallery in Oxnard. She asked us for needed marketing help so she could generate income by selling her artworks online and could continue to paint from her home studio.
Within three months of us marketing Margy, she has:
- Sold dozens of her original artworks for thousands of dollars;
- Generated 3 times the amount of income above development cost of her website;
- Landed lucrative commissions to paint custom artworks;
- Held special events & auctioned her original artwork & donated proceeds to a charity;
- Created new income so she is able to paint and sell her artworks from her home studio.
If Margy, can exceed her income goals at age 83, with some marketing help, everyone can succeed at any age.
Is there anyone you know who could benefit from our marketing services?
For more information about our marketing services go to http://www.scottomaticmarketing.com and for a free, no obligation 30 minute consultation,
Email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 312-8162